AOMS fiber optic sensor system is an end-to-end hardware/software solution for easy integration into environmental projects for soil and groundwater monitoring. AOMS sensor systems, for instance, are widely used in remediation projects where the collection of high-fidelity and real-time data is critical. The sensors are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions characterized by high temperature, high voltage, and corrosive chemicals.
- Seamless operation in extreme temperatures >300C
- Immune to electromagnetic interference
- One cable with hundreds of sensor points
- Fully integrated system with centralized data acquisition hub
- Robust to chemicals and liquid permeation
- High fidelity signal unaffected by distance
- Durable for multi-project deployments
Power Generation and Distribution Asset Monitoring
Environments with high voltage and high-intensity RF cannot be monitored using electronic sensors. AOMS sensor technology is based on optics and completely immune to electromagnetic interference. Fiber optic sensor cables enable the creation of real-time 3D maps of data (including thermal, structural integrity, and humidity) in power generation and distribution infrastructure including generators, power and distribution transformers, bus bars, and insulators. The technology helps asset operators with early detection of the root causes of failures and avoid any major incidence.
- Enhance asset lifetime
- Prevent failure
- Increase safety
- Minimize downturn time
Process Industry Asset Monitoring
AOMS monitoring systems are specifically designed for harsh environments with either corrosive chemicals or intense electromagnetic field which might limit the use of electronic sensors. Typical industrial applications are corrosion monitoring, level sensing, leakage detection, temperature profiling, and structural monitoring.
- Real-time monitoring of industrial asset health data (pipes, pumps, reactors, vessels, etc)
- Realtime Porcess Monitoring
- Increase asset lifetime
- Efficiently manage routine maintenance schedule
- Minimize manual inspection and surveillance
- Increase efficiency by managing energy cost
- Collect information from hard-to-access locations, remote areas, and hazardous environments
- Increase worker’s safety and comply with environmental regulations